RDA5876P integrates industry-lead Bluetooth and FM radio tuner into one chip and is ptimized for mobile applications. Bluetooth and FM can work simultaneously and independently, with low power consumption levels target to battery powered devices. For the highest integration level, the required board space has been minimized and customer cost has been reduced.
Manufacturers can easily and fast integrate RDA5876P on their product to enable a rapid time to market.
1. CMOS single-chip fully-integrated radio and baseband
2. Compliant with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR specification
3. Bluetooth Piconet and Scatternet support
4. ARM7-based microprocessor with on-chip ROM and RAM
5. Meet class 1, 2 and class 3 transmitting power requirement, support class1 operation with external power amplifier
6. Provides +10dbm transmitting power
7. NZIF receiver with -90dBm sensitivity
8. Battery power supply directly with internal LDO
9. Up-to 4Mbps high speed UART HCI support
11.Support 3-wire WIFI Co-existence handshake signals
12.Low power consumption
13.Minimum external component
14.Internal 32k LPO.