RDA5876 integrates industry-lead Bluetooth and FM radio tuner into one chip and is optimized for mobile applications. Bluetooth and FM can work simultaneously and independently, with low power consumption levels target to battery powered devices. For the highest integration level, the required board space has been minimized and customer cost has been reduced.
Manufacturers can easily and fast integrate RDA5876 on their product to enable a rapid time to market.
1. CMOS single-chip fully-integrated radio and baseband
2. Compliant with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR specification
3. Bluetooth Piconet and Scatternet support
4. ARM7-based microprocessor with on-chip ROM and RAM
5. Meet class 2 and class 3 transmitting power requirement, support class1 operation with external power amplifier
6. Provides +10dbm transmitting power
7. NZIF receiver with -90dBm sensitivity
8. Battery power supply directly with internal LDO
9. Support DCXO with internal oscillator circuit
10.Up-to 4Mbps high speed UART HCI support
12.Support 3-wire WIFI Co-existence handshake signals
13.Low power consumption
14.Minimum external component
15.Internal 32k LPO.