RDA5871 is a Bluetooth 2.1- compliant,stand-alone baseband processor with an integrated 2.4 GHz transceiver. It is ideal for wireless input device applications including game controllers,keyboards, remote controls and mouse. Built-in firmware adheres to the Bluetooth Human Interface Device (HID) profile.
The RDA5871 radio has been designed to provide low power, low cost, and robust communications for applicationsoperating in the globally available 2.4 GHz unlicensed ISM band. It is fully compliant with Bluetooth Radio Specification 2.1.
The single-chip Bluetooth transceiver is a monolithic component implemented in a standard digital CMOS process and requires minimal external components to make a fully compliant Bluetooth device.
1. On-chip support for common keyboard and mouse interfaces eliminates external processor
2. Bluetooth HID profile version 1.0 compliant
3. CMOS single-chip fully-integrated radio and baseband
4. Integrated battery charger
5. Compliant with Bluetooth 2.1 specification
6. ARM7-based microprocessor with on-chip ROM and RAM
7. Meet class 2 and class 3 transmitting power requirement
8. Supporting 26MHz DCXO /TCXO
9. Low power consumption
10.Minimum external component
11.Internal 32k LPO.
12.Support for EEPROM
13.Build-in code patching which supports up to 16 KB patching code
14.Built-in four 8-bit resolution ADC channels
15.Programmable keyscan matrix interface, up to 8 × 18 key-scanning matrix