GSM power amplifier and switch module (IPD)
The current position is：Home
- GSM power amplifier and switch module (IPD)
RDA6625 Front-end Module
The RDA6625 is a high-power, high-efficiency quad-band front-end Module. This device is designed for GSM850, EGSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900 handheld digital cellular equipment. The module consists of quad band power amplifiers and antenna switch. The power amplifiers, switch and their controller are fabricated with GaAs HBT and CMOS respectively.
The device package is 5mm×5mm×1.1mm 32-pins LGA. The input and output are realized on-chip matched to 50Ω. The RDA6625 requires few external components, simplifying PCB layout and reducing PCB board space.
1. Ultra-Small 5mm×5mm Package
2. Quad-Band Power Amplifier with RF switches
3. ESD protection at Antenna
4. Complete Power Control Solution
5. High efficiency
6. Low supply voltage (3~4.5V)
7. Input/Output matched @ 50 Ω
8. Advanced HBT/PHEMT/CMOS process